1. My Fitness Pal - I use My Fitness Pal to track what I am eating. My fitness pal is fantastic to use if you want to lose weight and if you want to maintain you current weight. Basically you just punch in what you have eaten for the day and it keeps track of your calories!
2. Food Switch - I am not sure if this app is available in other countries or just solely in New Zealand. Food Switch is a cool healthy eating app. Food switch allows you to scan barcodes of packaged food with your camera and gives you the nutritional information about that particular product and then gives you a list of healthier options.
3. Nike Running - Nike Running is that app I like to use to track my runs (and walks/jogs). I love this application as it gives me a clear indication of how far and fast I have ran, which gives me the motivation to improve my speed and distance each time i run.
4. Sleep Bot - I don't use this app "seriously", for me it's just a bit of fun and I find it rather interesting. Sleep Bot basically allows you to track your sleep!
5. Nike Training Club - I use this app when I do not have time to get to the gym. Nike Training Club Gives you a great selection of workouts at different levels and tracks your progress.